The message will be Livestreamed ONLY on Facebook.
We know many have been watching on YouTube and might not have a Facebook or do not know how to access
the Livestream on Facebook.
Below we have laid out the instructions so that you will be able to connect if you do not already know how to do so.
We hope this serves to be helpful to you!
*If you already have a Facebook and just need to know how to get the live stream, SKIP to section B.
If you do not have a Facebook and need to know how to get one start with section A.
Section A) Creating Facebook Account
- Log in to the internet browser on your computer or other electronic device.
- In the search engine type in www.facebook.com . < You can also click on that link and it will take you there.
- The instructions for making an account will be on the home screen of Facebook.com page. You'll see it on there as soon as the
page loads. It will be labeled "Create a New Account".
- Follow the instructions carefully and you'll have a Facebook page soon!
Section B) Watching Livestream
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Type "First United Methodist Church of Dunnellon" in the search bar.
(The search bar is found on the top left hand corner of the screen if you are on a computer.
If you are on an iPhone/tablet or other device it might be on the upper right hand corner. It will look like a magnifying glass.
Click on the magnifying glass and then you'll see the search bar for you to type in.)
- Click on the magnifying glass next to it to search. (depending on your device you might not have a magnifying glass but instead
you'll have a "search" icon. You can click on either one. Or just click on the "return" or "enter" key on your keyboard.)
- Once you have searched the name, First United Methodist Church of Dunnellon should be the first page to appear on the top.
- Click on the page. Then scroll down. You will find the live stream towards the top of the facebook page.
----If you arrive on the page earlier than the time of the service, the window might not appear on the screen but do not worry.
It will appear once it's time for service to start.
-If for some reason you do not see it the livestream and it is already 9am or 11am, try refreshing the page or logging out and
then logging back into the First United Methodist of Dunnellon page.
It should appear there.
-If there is no sound. It may be that it is muted. To fix this click on the icon on the volume icon on right hand side and it will
go from having an "x" next to it to having "))" next to it.